Friday, April 25, 2014

Buggin actually says something worthwhile.

Oh, finally buggin gives me something to work with and it is a doozy.

Asa, I'm still awake and I'm telling you once and for all don't let Mich bate you into some tom foolery snow job. I have never done anything for him to warrant any harm from me to him. If anything he does harm against me! Check it out he has 2, not 1, but 2 blogs he writes about me besides the IG sucks blog. He has condoned a member of the IG sucks blog calling me a dirty filthy whore during the days of Batdanmn and Batdanmn defended my honor with that stunt from them!  I have never called his mom anything, all I said is they were projecting their mothers bad habits onto my person. I'm telling you Asa, you will never win with them, they are all full blown hate filled people. Even now while you are having a discussion with Mich, Mr Kill Ultra is jumping in and dragging YOU thru the mud once again. There is no way he has any intention of EVER forgiving you and they are dragging me into it to prove that fact. Those people are nothing but Hate with a capital H. If Mich is so suicidal why does he go on a blog and spew hate onto Chris Bores and me? I think that makes HIM the bully, not us. He's giving you a snow job, believe me that kid is nothing but trouble, like the rest of them. Talk to you tomarrow, I've really got to get some sleep ... night, good luck ~
First of all its bait. The other blog, that I haven't updated in a while by the way, involved your lack of knowledge of the english language even though you were clearly born in Ohio. I don't recall me saying that I condoned what dynamiteninja said. Oh and just to make sure you don't pull anything I don't condone what he said and I know he shouldn't have really said that but that is neither here nor there. Funny how you say you never called me mother anything then imply again that my mother is a whore. Oh and buggin if you hate people who hate others so much why do you defend Alex Jones since it is very clear he is a bigot. Also buggin you seem to forget how forgiveness is granted. I am not suicidal anymore not to mention this has nothing to do with anything today. Oh and I find it funny how you imply that people who are suicidal and take it out in a way that doesn't really hurt themselves or others is them being the bully. Oh and can you ever go one comment without ,trying to at least, subtly insulting the IG sucks blogs?

Buggin is seriously dense. May the sun be with you, but not you buggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment