Monday, December 30, 2013

Huge News.

Have I got some news you people. It seems our old buddy Constantine Chernobyl had all his accounts fragged. I'm pretty sure he'll be back, but It's been a while since that asshole bothered us. look's like he's scared that he'll get whatever new account he has fragged. It looks like he's the one who ultimately bitched out. your precious logic failed you. you lost. now whatever you say is rendered completely pointless. have fun trying to make people listen to you now. my final message to you (for now) is this: we haven't bitched out at all. you did. end of story.
for you

4 comments:

  1. Don't know if you seen it or not, but his other account, BrutalDoomSucks was just recently closed as well.

    Personally, I think google finally caught on to what he was doing and banned him for good. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He still has the UltraDisk17 channel, and it's not being used for anything at all. He had a Constantine Chernobyl account, but it got fragged as well. Unless another pops up, I haven't seen a new one yet.

    Might be really gone this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Chernobyl, then Bores, now Krataskull. I'm beginning to think they're all giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, pretty sure they've all given up now.

    ReplyDelete